Bambos Eracleous, Partner and Head of the Odgers Interim Media & Entertainment Practice, talks to radio ‘futurologist’ James Cridland.
James is the editor of Podnews, the leading daily newsletter for the podcast industry. With a career spanning over 30-years and covering all areas of audio, James is a writer, consultant and public speaker on the future of podcasts and radio.
Bambos and James talk through the current trends and developments within the podcast industry, including:
- The drivers behind the growth of podcasts
- The current ‘arms race’ in podcasting and whether consolidation will be good or bad for the industry in the long term
- Whether the big money deals made by the likes of Spotify and Amazon make sense
- New content strategies and innovation in the areas of podcast advertising and distribution tech
- The skills and experience that will be in demand within the world of podcasting over the coming years
You can connect with Bambos and Odgers Interim here:
And with James at:
Don’t forget to like and subscribe for more episodes of our Media & Entertainment Podcast!