Project Manager, New South Wales Government
We are looking for a Project Manager in New South Wales Government, Australia.
As the Project Manager, your role will be to manage a range of projects and initiatives over their full lifecycle, within the Department's Project Management Excellence (PME) framework and the Government's procurement environment. In the role, you will:
- assist the director or senior project director on project delivery in respect of infrastructure build projects
- independently project manage the delivery of major, large-scale projects and initiatives
- establish project governance and reporting requirements
- initiate and maintain effective stakeholder management and communications, using informal and formal channels of communication
- develop, implement and manage appropriate project controls
- provide specialist professional advice, leadership and guidance to the project team members and provide day-to-day delegation of work packages.
As our ideal candidate, you will have:
- experience working in a large scale cultural institution infrastructure project delivery environment
- demonstrated knowledge and experience in managing the successful delivery of projects through the full project lifecycle, preferably in a public sector procurement environment (or similar)
- experience in applying structured project management methods, with a preference for PRINCE2
- experience in using relevant project management tools such as MS Project
- outstanding leadership skills with the ability to problem solve to ensure positive outcomes in a project environment.
- The ability to negotiate with communities and navigate politics is a must have
No comments have yet been posted, be the first to comment by using the form below:
Add your comment