Odgers Interim Glasgow office
work 93 West George Street
work +44 141 225 6320
M8 Junction 16
- Take the exit onto slip road (M8 J16), continuing onto A879 then onto A804.
- Take a left onto Port Dundas Road and continue onto Aitken Road, which leads onto West Nile Street.
- Drive down West Nile Street and turn right onto Bath Street – stay in the left hand lane.
- Take the first on the left, onto Renfield Street, again staying in the left hand lane.
- Take the second on the left, onto West George Street and the Odgers Berndtson office is on the right hand side before the next set of traffic lights.
Directions by foot from the Queens Street Station
- Come out of main exit onto George Square.
- Take a right onto West George Street, walking against flow of traffic - St. Georges Tron Church should be facing you.
- Veer round to the right of the Church, heading up the hill.
- At the next pedestrian crossing, cross the road diagonally and you will be outside number 93 West George Street – Odgers Berndtson office.
Directions by foot from Glasgow Central station
- Leave main exit onto Gordon Street.
- Turn right and walk along Gordon Street – heading towards Buchanan Street.
- Take a left onto West Nile Street and continue up West Nile Street, crossing the street at St Vincent Street.
- Walk further up West Nile Street and West George Street is the next street on your left.
- We are the second building on your left hand side.