work +44 (0) 121 654 5955
By road from the M5 Junction 3
- Follow the A456 towards Birmingham City Centre.
- Approx one mile from the City Centre, pass Plough and Harrow hotel on left, then approach Five Ways Island (Tricorn House on corner). Take underpass below Five Ways (following signs for City Centre) on to Broad Street.
- Turn Left at the set of traffic lights by Novotel hotel, Lee Longlands furniture store should be on the right.
- Go right at the roundabout (last exit), entering a cobbled street. Veer immediately to the left. Use Q-Park Brindleyplace car park which is straight ahead.
By road from the M6
- Exit at junction 6, and follow A38M to city centre (the Aston Expressway)
- At the end of the Expressway, go onto the Flyover, which bends round to the right. On flyover, ensure you are in right hand lane.
- Go through the underpass, continue through the second underpass then get into left hand lane and exit at Suffolk Street Queensway.
- Approach the roundabout (with traffic lights) in the right hand lane and loop back around the roundabout and travel back up Suffolk Street in the left hand lane (passing The Mailbox development on your left).
- Turn left onto Holliday Street, continue straight and then turn right onto Berkeley Street (opposite the Registry Office).
- Continue to the end of Berkeley Street, then turn left to join Broad Street.
- Turn right at the set of traffic lights by Novotel hotel (on right) and Lee Longlands furniture store (on left).
- Go right at the roundabout (last exit), entering a cobbled street. Bear to the left.
- Use Q-Park Brindleyplace car park which is straight ahead.
By foot from Brindleyplace Car Park
- Come out of car park and turn to left. Enter main square and walk through passage between EAT cafe and Lloyds TSB building into Oozells Square.
- Our reception is located in Oozells Buildings - Number 9 Brindleyplace, to the right of Piccolino restaurant. Please enter through the revolving glass doors and report to reception.
By foot from the New Street Station
- The journey by foot from New Street Station will take approximately 15 minutes.
- Leave New Street Station via the Navigation Street/Stephenson Street exit.
- Cross over Navigation Street, then walk up Pinfold Street which is on your right (heading towards Victoria Square).
- Continue straight across Victoria Square, keeping the Town Hall to your left.
- Bear left, following signs to the ICC/Birmingham Central Library.
- Continue across Centenary Square, passing the Library and Rep Theatre on your right.
- At the entrance to the ICC turn left to join Broad Street.
- Turn right to walk up Broad Street, passing the Hyatt Hotel (on your left) and crossing over the canal.
- Turn right at Deutsche Bank (on your right) into Oozells Square.
- Walk past Piccolino restaurant (on your left) and continue until you reach Oozells Building - Number 9 Brindleyplace (also on your left) - please enter through the revolving glass doors and report to the reception desk.
Please call in advance if you require wheelchair access or have mobility issues.