1 West Regent Street
work +44 (0) 141 225 6320
M8 Junction 16
- Take the exit onto slip road (M8 J16), continuing onto A879 then onto A804.
- Take a left onto Port Dundas Road and continue onto Aitken Road, which leads onto West Nile Street.
- Drive down West Nile Street and turn right onto Bath Street – stay in the left hand lane.
- Take the first on the left, onto Renfield Street, again staying in the left hand lane.
- Take the first on the left, onto West Regent Street and the Odgers Berndtson office is on the right hand side before the next set of traffic lights.
Directions by foot from the Queens Street Station
- Come out of main exit onto George Square.
- Take a right onto West George Street, walking against flow of traffic - St. Georges Tron Church at Nelson Mandela Place should be facing you.
- Veer round to the right of the Church, heading up the hill.
- At the next pedestrian crossing, at West George St/West Nile St, turn right and continue up West Nile Street, past West Regent Lane and turn left onto West Regent Street.
- We are located in the Spaces building on the left side.
Directions by foot from Glasgow Central station
- Leave by the exit onto Hope Street.
- Turn right and walk along Hope Street – heading towards Buchanan Galleries.
- Take a right onto West Regent Street and continue, passing the junction of Renfield Street.
- We are located in the Spaces building on the right side.
Nearest car parking is the NCP, which is located on Mitchell Street or Buchanan Galleries