The position reports to the CEO and is an opportunity to take a senior leadership role within a rapidly expanding 80-person team and a well-capitalised Company that is undergoing global growth at breakneck speed.
What will you be doing?
• Lead the fundraising process as the company looks to secure further capital at a pivotal growth stage.
• Support the development of fundraising materials, forecasts, and financial models to support the raising of equity fundraising.
• Provide commercial and strategic thought to the senior leadership on the future scaling and growth of the business.
• Help refine the future financial, operating and commercial business model of as we scale globally across multiple product areas.
• Prepare financial updates and analysis for leadership team and Board of Directors.
• Oversee accounting, transaction processing, financial reporting with our financial controller.
• Be an active integral part of the company’s leadership.
• Specialist expertise of equity fundraising in private markets.
• Proven experience of scaling a rapidly growing technology business.
• Solid background in budgeting and forecasting in a large and complex company.
• Exceptional commercial acumen.
• Prior experience of creating and implementing growth strategies.
• Ability to balance the needs of multiple stakeholders.
In order to proceed with your application, please tell us where you learnt about this opportunity below, then either:
Where did you hear about this opportunity?