The executive Dean post-holder will provide leadership to ensure that a structure and culture is developed in the School to support outstanding research, teaching, innovation and enterprise.
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
• Effective at leading and managing change and creating a culture of positive, highly performing, effective teams;
• The ability to plan strategically and operationally;
• Well-developed analytical skills, including the critical assessment of data and financial information;
• Skilled at engaging a range of internal and external stakeholders to work together to tackle problems and identify and deliver effective solutions;
• Excellent interpersonal, listening and communications skills, both verbal and written;
• High impact influencing skills;
• Highly developed qualities of judgement and integrity;
• Strong awareness of cultural issues and challenges;
• Diplomatic and politically astute.
• Senior academic and leadership experience in a higher education establishment;
• High levels of personal achievement in research and teaching in business schools;
• A strong network of relationships at senior level in the international community;
• A track record of delivery in growing internationally attractive teaching programmes, developing industrial and international collaborations;
• An open, inclusive and approachable style of management.
If you are interested please apply online and we will be in touch with further information.
In order to proceed with your application, please tell us where you learnt about this opportunity below, then either:
Where did you hear about this opportunity?