The university are seeking an individual with the following experience:
• A professionally qualified accountant and member of one of the CCAB bodies (ACA,
CA, ACCA, CIPFA) or CIMA, with relevant and up to date membership and evidence of
continuous professional development.
• Significant strategic and operational experience as a CFO or Finance Director within the university sector
• Proactive, highly motivated and results driven, with a record of inspiring others to deliver challenging strategic and financial objectives.
• Evidence of working collaboratively with colleagues to influence decision making and bring about cultural change whilst improving commercial performance.
• An appreciation of the issues currently facing the higher education sector
• Professional standing and intellect to be credible with stakeholders, including the academic community.
The university are looking for the Interim Finance Director to join in June or July for a 6 month period. Ideally they would like the engagement to be on a fixed term contract basis but may consider a daily rate which would be inside of IR35.
In order to proceed with your application, please tell us where you learnt about this opportunity below, then either:
Where did you hear about this opportunity?