Directions by road
M1 North to Leeds, M1 then becomes M621, which takes you into the city centre.
Follow signs to city centre Leeds.
Take the third exit slip road signed City Centre and follow road round.
Travel through 2/3 sets of lights. You will see a railway bridge ahead.
As you pass underneath the bridge, move into left hand lane and follow road around with City Square on your right hand side.
Head northwest on New Station St toward Wellington St - 400 ft
Turn left at Wellington St - 138 ft
Slight right at Quebec St - 0.1 mi
Take the 2nd right onto E Parade - 0.2 mi
Continue onto Calverley St - 417 ft
Turn right at Great George St - 0.2 mi
Turn right at Albion St - 0.2 mi
Take the 3rd right onto Butts Ct - 295 ft
Turn right at Upper Basinghall St - 266 ft
Turn right - 92 ft
Arrive at: NCP Leeds Schofields, Albion Street or further around, NCP West Riding House Butts Court, Off Albion Street Leeds, West Yorkshire LS1 5JS
Directions by foot from the car park
Start at: National Car Parks Ltd
Turn right toward Butts Ct
Sharp left at Butts Ct - 236 ft
Turn right at Upper Basinghall St - 0.1 mi
Turn left at The Headrow - 151 ft
Turn left at Park Row - 177 ft
Turn right at South Parade, Odgers are on the left - 407 ft
Directions by train
- The nearest train station is Leeds.
- From the ticket barrier walk across the main waiting area and turn left just before the main doors, taking you past the ticket office and various shops including McDonalds, W.H. Smiths and past Wetherspoons (ignore exit just before), proceeding to the end of the concourse.
- At the station exit cross the road using the pedestrian crossing, head northwest on New Station St toward Wellington St - 400 ft
- Continue straight onto Wellington St - 95 ft
- Continue onto Park Row - 0.2 mi
- Turn left at South Parade on the left - 207 ft
Please call in advance if you require wheelchair access or have mobility issues.