- From M4, turn off at Junction 29 onto A48(M).
- Turn of A48(M) at the junction signposted Newport Road and Cardiff Bay. Follow signs for City Centre.
- Travel along Newport Road and then turn left onto Fitzalan Place.
- At the 2nd set of traffic lights, bear right onto A4160 (Adam Street) and proceed to the junction with Bute Street (opposite John Lewis).
- Proceed under the railway bridge to 2nd set of traffic lights, then turn right onto Callaghan Square.
- After the 2nd set of traffic lights, get into right-handed lane and at next set of lights turn right as if approaching the railway station car park.
- Turn right into West Canal Walk.
- Number 5 Callaghan Square can be seen immediately ahead.
Car parks near the office
- Pay and display is available at Cardiff Central train station.
- NCP car parking is available at St David’s 2
- The office is a 5 minute walk from Cardiff Central station.
- Leave the station at the Penarth Rd exit.
- You will see a British Gas building & 3 Callaghan Square directly opposite the car park.
- Walk between these buildings and 5 Callaghan Square is directly in front of you.
Cardiff International Airport is approximately 30-40 minutes from the office by car.