The Interim Consumer Practice focuses on the breadth of human capital issues facing the fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) sector.
We’ve developed a strong capability of working with FTSE PLC’s, private equity, family and privately owned, start ups and SMEs across multiple categories in both branded and private label businesses across the UK, Europe, Middle East and Asia.
- Food & drink
- Consumer electronics & durables
- Packaged goods
- Health, Beauty & Personal care
- Household goods
Post-recession we’ve seen a significant rise in demand for Interims in the consumer sector, from businesses realising growth and transformation. Specifically, an increase for International and M&A expertise, reflected in recent placements in Poland, Brussels, Italy and Asia and from organisations looking to IPO, requiring Interim Investor relations and general counsel expertise.
For over a decade we have worked actively to build up the strongest networks of senior interim candidates in the UK. We are one of a very few interim providers that works closely with our search business Odgers Berndtson, enabling us to reach across a larger and more diverse network.
Here are some examples of our track record, placing senior Interims into multiple functions at Director, Board level;
- Interim CFO – Leading Poultry provider
- Interim Investor Relations Director – IPO of PE drinks business
- Interim General Counsel – FTSE Drinks Company
- Interim Supply Chain Director – Branded commodities business
- Interim Quality & Technical Director –International Food PLC
- Interim Marketing Director – Multi-billion T/O hospitality/leisure business
- Interim HR Director – Private Equity Drinks business
- Interim IT Director – International producer of fresh food and drink
- Interim Corporate Development Director – Global Consumer brand
- Interim Operations Director – UK contract manufacturer
Our remit encompasses all aspects of the Travel, Tourism, Leisure and Hospitality industry. And we work across Hotels, Restaurant and Pub Groups, Travel Operators, Attractions, Retail Parks, Spa Groups and Health & Fitness organisations.