As the leader in the field of public sector recruitment, Odgers Central Government Interim Practice reflects the quality and service provision of all parts of the Odgers business. We have access to an unrivalled network of the highest calibre individuals within government including senior civil servants up to Band 3, as well as a long reach into the commercial sector to access defined areas of expertise.
We have worked with people who have a proven track record of success in delivery, both in terms of their professional role and in their discipline.
Not only are we able to provide focused support, we have given very real consideration to the changing priorities of the government sector and have made considerable efforts to align our business practise with the priorities of the government’s agenda.
We are flexible in putting together propositions that take account of the implications of Corporate Social Responsibility, and our understanding of the client’s specialist requirements ensures our practice focuses heavily on finding the right calibre of person.
As part of the Cabinet Office’s over-arching Senior Civil Servant recruitment methodology - the Cabinet Office Framework Agreement - we can be used exclusively or in conjunction with other providers to target the specialist skills required within government.
Odgers Interim Central Government has assisted organisations in finding the right interim manager to drive forward various major projects and initiatives in the following cases:
- Director of Information - Metropolitan Police
- HR Transformation Manager - Hampshire Office of the Police and Crime Commission
- Strategy Consultant - British Transport Police
- HR Consultant - ONS
- Programme Director for Asylum Management Systems – Border and Immigration Agency
- Major Projects Board Director – Highways Agency
- Finance Director – Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs
- Head of Talent Management – HM Revenue and Customs
- Finance Director – Energy Technologies Institute
- Head of HR Strategy and Policy – Ministry of Justice
- HR Director – Energy Technologies Institute
- Policy Manager – Commission for the Compact
Latest case studies
- 21 Mar 2017
- 14 Apr 2016
- 14 Apr 2016
- 28 Mar 2014
- 02 Feb 2012