Arts & Heritage
We work closely with our executive search practice to provide a comprehensive interim service in arts and heritage management. Our remit covers cultural organisations, from art galleries, museums, theatre and performing arts venues to heritage sites.
As a well established interim provider we are able to access a wide ranging network of exceptional interim managers from across the commercial, public and charitable sectors that have deep sector knowledge of the arts and heritage markets. We can supply your organisation with interim managers who can work on short term projects looking at areas such as visitor services reviews to developing corporate fundraising strategies.
Example assignments include:
- Paul Hamlyn Foundation – Interim Director of Finance and Resources
- British Film Institute – Interim Director of Marketing
- Fondation De l’Orchestre de Verbier – Interim Managing Director
- University for the Creative Arts - Interim Recruitment Project Officer
- Pontio Project (Bangor University) – Interim Director of Development
- Victoria & Albert Museum - Interim Deputy Director
- Shakespeare Globe Centre – Interim Chief Financial and Operations Officer
- University for the Creative Arts – Interim Director of Finance
- Qatar Museum Authority – Interim Facilities Manager
- Barbican – Interim Buildings Director
- Barbican - Consultant – Financial Review
- Royal Botanic Gardens Kew - Interim Programme Manager