Procurement & Supply Chain
Odgers Interim are leaders in interim procurement and interim supply chain appointments. As the demand for specialist procurement & supply chain expertise increases our practice recognises the need for an international network of interim managers.
Our experienced senior level interim procurement & supply chain professionals can deliver on a range of executive board and business objectives including:
- Change management - integration/ rationalisation
- Mergers & acquisitions - pre & post diligence
- Best practice & world class – supply chain/ procurement transformation
- Functional improvements/efficiencies – category management/ systems implementation
- CSR supply chain and procurement best practice and implementation
- Independent reviews and recommendations – gap analysis, spend, procurement & supply chain.
- Knowledge transfer – independent mentoring & coaching for senior executives
- Functional expertise – specialist category management/ outsourcing/ e-commerce
With this in mind our practice uniquely and continuously maps talent in the interim global procurement & supply chain sector. Our practice has a strong European presence and we are developing an international network to provide the breadth and depth of calibre interims for our global clients.
For all enquiries regarding Procurement & Supply Chain interim management, please contact: