At Odgers Interim, we believe in making our web site's information and functionality equally available to all visitors. We have therefore made this site as usable and accessible as we can so you can easily find the information you are looking for. When using this site, you will find a number of features that make it as accessible as possible to users with impairments and to their adaptive technology.
- All pages on this site are WCAG AA approved, complying wih all Priority 1 and 2 Guidelines of the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. This is a judgement call; many guidelines are intentionally vague and can not be tested automatically. We have reviewed all the guidelines and believe that all these pages are compliant.
- All pages on this site have also been validated using Wave to verify compliance with the guidelines. Again, this is always a judgement call; many accessibility features can be measured, but many can not.
- All pages on this site validate as XHTML 1.0 Transitional. This is not a judgement call; a program can determine with 100% accuracy whether a page is valid XHTML. For example, check the home page for XHTML validity.
- All pages on this site use structured semantic markup. H1 tags are used for main titles, H2 tags for subtitles, etc.
Navigation links are grouped, with "invisible" links to skip to content provided. Important navigation links have shortcut keys to enable quick access.
A few key links throughout the site can be accessed using your keyboard, as well as your mouse.
You access these options by pressing the 'Alt' key and the number or letter for that option (below). Depending on your browser, you may then need to press the 'Enter' key. Please note that this feature does not work in all browsers (e.g. Camino on Apple OSX). On a Macintosh Computer use the 'Ctrl' key instead of the 'Alt' key.
If you are not sure which number or letter to use, the alt tag for that option will also remind you.
The access keys we have created for your convenience are as follows:
- Access key H: will select the Home page link;
- Access key C: will select the Clients page link;
- Access key A: will select the Candidates page link;
- Access key I: will select the Assignments page link;
- Access key N: will select the News & Insight page link;
- Access key B: will select the About Us page link;
- Access key T: will select the Contact Us page link;
- Access key E: will select the Terms & Conditions page link;
- Access key Y: will select the Accessibility Statement page link;
- Access key X: will select the Sitemap page link;
- Access key S: will select the Search page link;
- Access key R: will select the RSS Feeds page link;
Linking text has been written to make sense out of context, and, wherever necessary, title attributes which describe the link in greater detail have been added.
All content images used in this site include descriptive ALT attributes. Purely decorative graphics are either applied using CSS, or include null ALT attributes.
If you would prefer the font size to be larger or smaller, you can easily adjust it using your browser.
To increase or decrease the text size, follow these basic instructions for Internet Explorer:
- Click on the 'View' menu in your browser.
- Click on the 'Text size' option.
- Select the size you wish to see.
To increase or decrease the text size, follow these basic instructions for Mozilla Firefox:
- Click on the 'View' > 'Zoom' menu in your browser.
- Click on the 'Zoom In' option.
For further information on accessibility guidelines and standards refer to the WAI Accessibility Guidelines.