At Odgers Interim we understand Small and Medium Enterprises (SME). We know that SMES experience many challenges, some being the same as those facing large corporate companies and some that are unique to the SME market.
Here at Odgers Interim we work with you to help your business overcome these challenges. Working closely with our search and select practice, the Midlands SME team offers extensive experience across all business roles throughout the Midlands.
Whether preparing for growth or change or simply planning for the future, all the Interim Executives Odgers Interim represent are carefully selected and referenced. Our Interim Executives have strong and relevant experience of working for both SMEs and larger corporate companies. Through this experience our Interims are experts in policy, process, efficiency and cost control.
For Odgers Interim Executive’s excellence and results are standard.
Our SME Interim Management Executives are able to;
- Reinvigorate your sales team
- Manage the restructuring of your team or business
- Manage the implementation of your IT systems e.g. SAP or ERP
- Review and refresh your employment law and payroll systems
- Review the efficiency of your supply chain
- Implement a compensation and benefits system
- Manage your TUPE responsibilities during a merger or acquisition
An experienced SME Interim Executive can add real value to any organisation during a time of change, decline or growth in a cost effective way. The benefit to your business is that they are a variable cost, not a fixed overhead. This means our Interim Executives come without the recruitment and employment costs that would normally be associated with a full time employee. Given that most businesses are facing an increased emphasis on cash management, placing an Interim Executive in your business could help to control recruitment costs.
Below are a few recent examples of where Odgers Interim has assisted SMEs in finding the right Interim Executive to drive forward major projects and initiatives:
- Group Financial Controller – Midlands based Logistics Company
- Technical Manager – Midlands based manufacturing Company
- Sales & Marketing Director – Midlands based professional services Company
- Human Resource Director – Midlands based FMCG Company
- Purchasing Director – Midlands based food production Company
For all enquiries regarding interim SME recruitment, please contact:
Latest case studies
- 02 Feb 2012
- 07 Apr 2010
- 31 Mar 2010
- 31 Mar 2010
- 30 Mar 2010