Odgers Interim’s unparalleled success in healthcare interim management roles enables us to source and provide interim managers of exceptional calibre across all disciplines. Our networks are extensive and include the NHS, private health care providers, health charities, health education, government and social care both nationally and internationally.
Clients are able to access our network of exceptional interim healthcare management talent across all functional areas, particularly at Chief Executive and Director level, however we are also experienced in providing strategists, policy makers, HR, marketing and communications professionals, finance and clinical directors.
Our consultants have many years of recruitment experience and have a comprehensive grasp of the current demands and pressures of the healthcare sector. We are accredited as a preferred provider of interim services to NHS organisations under the NHS Framework Agreement and we are also accredited by the Cabinet Office for use by government departments and agencies.
Odgers Interim Healthcare practice has assisted organisations in finding the right interim manager to drive forward various major projects and initiatives in the including:
- Chief Executive – East Cheshire Hospice
- Chief Executive – Council for Healthcare Regulatory Excellence
- Better Value Director - South West London Sector
- Chief Operating Officer – Royal Berkshire NHS Foundation Trust
- Director of Operations – Alzheimer’s Society
- Director of Fundraising - The Shooting Star Trust
- Director of Commissioning – NHS Havering Primary Care Trust
- Director of Information – Human Fertilisation and Embryology Authority
- Chief Executive – Independent Foster Care
- Managing Director - The Royal College of General Practitioners
- Head of Performance - NHS South Central
Odgers Interim are proud to be appointed to the Framework Agreement for Personnel Placement & Supply Services for the Irish Health Service Executive.*Lot 2
For all enquiries regarding interim healthcare management and adult social care please contact:
Latest case studies
- 02 Feb 2012
- 07 Apr 2010
- 31 Mar 2010
- 31 Mar 2010
- 30 Mar 2010